Monday, January 25, 2010

My newest job option...

This is IT!!! I found it!!! I found my NEW JOB!!! It was confirmed to me at Carlee's wedding this past weekend, while waiting and waiting, and WAITING, for the bride and groom to make their grand entrance into the reception. (Pictures from Carlee's wedding will be posted SOON!) With the help of the people at my table, I discovered my newest calling...
.
BED WARMER!!!

Yes, yes, you heard me CORRECTLEY!!! Holiday Inn has now added a new feature to hotel stays for their guests, HUMAN BED WARMERS!!! HAHAHAHA!!! You can read ALL about it HERE and HERE!!!  Nikki agreed this was fo sho- THE CALL!!!! Of course I would have to move to London but, sometimes ya just gotta sacrifice, YA KNOW?! I mean come on, this is Mary we're talkin about, I am BASICALLY a walkin teddy bear, I don't wanna waste my talents!!! So what do you guys think, should I do it?!



.
.
.
.
P.S.  Just for the record,
 my real thoughts on HUMAN BED WARMERS---------> NASTY!!! :P
But then again, what can you expect from the Brits?! Typical! LOL