Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thank God for... (Thankful Thursday #1)

There is something that I have ALWAYS enjoyed and it has ALWAYS been a big part of my life, but I didn't realize until more recently just HOW much I thank God for it!!!
I THANK God for
LAUGHTER!!!
Anyone that knows me knows that MARY loves to laugh!!! And when I laugh it's not a dainty, sweet-little, lady-like laugh!!! It's eyes shut, head thrown back, knee slappin ordeal and quite often, even though I TRY and stop them, there are these VERY unattractive like snorts that escape as well. (The only thing that consoles me about snorting is that my pastor's wife does TOO!!! LOL ) Anyways, I never realized how much I liked to laugh until a really hard time in my life. Without even realizing, it became a really long time since i had REALLY, REALLY laughed. Everyone said they missed my laughter, but I didn't know what they were talking about...until one day I found myself laughing SOOOO hard I couldn't even breath!!! I realized just how AWESOME laughing really is!
How cool is it that God gave us this COOL gift?!?! It's like the song says...
It would have been enough that He brought life,
It would have enough if He brought peace,
It would have been enough if He brought Joy
BUT thank God He PUT laughter into my soul!!!

I hope that I have been a part of the laughter in your life...
And Please don't hesitate to make me laugh!!!
I LOVE IT!!! :)
.
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine...(Proverbs 17:22)
♥Mary :)