Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Only MY mom!!! #2 Gettin Her dollar!!!

This morning when I woke up I felt cool...HA!!!
My mom and my brother John pick me up from work. As soon as get in the van, John is like, SO what are you doing tonight?! And it was just something about the way he asked it, like I just KNEW, I should be cautious about my answer...BUT at the same time...I TOTALLY did not have anything on my agenda to do...so I am just like ummm...nothing...
.
Soooooooooo then my mom is like talking about HOW BIG LOTS gyped her out a dollar and John is like, MOM, those cookies are HALF gone, you can NOT return them. Mom is like, NO! I am not returning them. They were SUPPOSED to be on clearance for ONE dollar and they charged me TWO!!! I know where this is going...SOOOOO i am like, Well ya know, with everything going on with WCC, I think we should probabley just wait till AFTER the trip too...My mom is like NO!!! I'm GETTIN my dollar!!!
.
I'm like Oh, and let me GUESS...I GET to be the one to GET you your dollar back for you?! John is like grinning, Yeah, Mary, this job has YOUR name written ALL over it!!! My mom is like well Mary, if they give you ANY trouble I will come in and HAVE a talk...I'm like yeah mom, I THINK I can handle this. She is like WELL I'll be watching!!!
.
So we pull into GHETTO Big Lots, which is basically a cross between The Goodwill AND Last Chance of Grocery/household item stores...HAHAHA!!! So I wait in like with the reciept and a bag of cookies that ONLY has ONE cookie left in the bag...and at that moment, as I looked into the empty bag I felt a little less cool!!!
.
So I am standing in line and I see through the front window, my mom is circling the parking lot WATCHING me. Oh! Because that was the other thing... as I was getting out of the van John was like ya know Mary, you could just do the whole take a dollar outta your purse when you get in there and then bring it out to Mom and she won't know you didn't ACTUALLY confront them about the dollar... and my mom was like NO Mary, if you do that to me, THAT is dishonest to me AND the WHOLE principal of the matter is that BIG LOT'S doesn't get MY dollar...SIGH!!! LOL
.
FINALLY, it's MY turn so I am like, Hi! Ummmm my mom was in here earlier and these cookies were SUPPOSED to be on clearance for like one dollar, but she like got charged two dollars. The lady is like hmmmm...she looks at the EMPTY cookies...then the reciept...cookies...reciept...then she is like OH okay SURE!!! AND she like whips over the ONE dollar bill!!! I gotta say, She was really NICE about it!!! I guess working at Big Lots she is just USED to GHETTOness!!! HAHA!!!
.
I run outside waving the ONE to my mom and she is like GRINNING!!! OMW!!! She is like, DID they give you ANY trouble?! I am like NO mom!!! ;) John is like, did you SEE us circling around in the van? I am like YES!!! He is like Mom was worried cause she couldn't see you and then MY mom was like uh NO ACTUALLY John was worried about you!!! (Awww...thats actually kinda sweet, in a really retarded way!!!) Anyways, MY MOM got her ONE dollar back...I NO longer feel cool BUT heeeey...Big Lots did NOT get an extra dollar outta my mom and I guess thats ALL that really matters!!! :D Only my mom!!!
ONLY MY MOM!!!
P.S. My mom STILL thinks I'm cool!!! ;)