Sunday, October 25, 2009

wIeRd bUt cOoL!!!

She has dark brown hair.

I have a light brown hair/blond highlights

She has big, dark brown eyes.

I have light blue eyes.

She has carmel skin coloring.

I'm a Vanilla girl.



SISTERS!!!

My sister and I have NEVER really looked alike. Especially in our complexions and coloring of hair, eyes and skin. We are just kinda opposites. In highschool we had a math class together and no one even knew that we were sister. About halfway through the semester the teacher said something about the Ginty girls and everyone was like WHAT?!?! You guys are sisters?!?! We just thought you were really good friends that sat by each other. So we were just like yeah we're sisters...And they were like HOW?!?! I was like ummm...IDK!!! LOL Soooooooooo then they were like WELL do you guys have the same dad?!We are like YES!!!
So they are like WELL then HOW CAN you guys look SO different?!?
Its kinda simple... She looks like my mom who is Italian... And I look like my dad who is IRISH THEY WERE LIKE OOOOOOOO!!!

.
Now take a look at my sister and her daughter Marry Joe...



They look SOOOOOOOO much alike!!!
They both have chestnut brown hair.
They both have BIG, dark brown eyes.
They both have that perfectly tanned carmel skin coloring.
.
Its pretty normal for a mom and her daughter to look alike right?!
But you know whats so cRaZy wIeRd about that?!
.
.
.
Marry Joe is ADOPTED!!!
.
HOW STINKING COOL IS THAT?!?!?!
.

My sister looks more like her adopted daughter
.
.
.
than her own blood sister.
.
.
That is sooo AMAZING to me!!
.
Only God ...
...could do something THAT wierd,
.
BUT that COOL!!! :)
♥Mary♥