Thursday, December 23, 2010

The meaning of my name...

What does Mary mean?! Now I already know the meaning of my name...BUT if you were to guess the meaning of Mary, what would you guess?!?! Something wonderfully brilliant right?! Well of course DUH!!! ;)

Sooooooooooo what does Mary mean?!?!

.
BITTER!!!!
Mary means bitter!!!
Can you believe it?!?!
Do I look like a bitter person?!?!
.


.
I hate that my name means that!!! Thats pathetically stupid!!! I DO NOT LIKE IT AT ALL!!!The ONLY thing in life that I am BITTER about is the fact that MY NAME MEANS BITTER!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That like soooooooooo doesn't even describe me...*SIGH!!!
.
Okaaaaay soooooooooo after knowing me, if you had the chance to give my name Mary, a new meaning...WHAT WOULD IT BE?!
.
Find out the meaning of your name HERE