Monday, October 5, 2009

For the ladies!(But you men KNOW you'll still be reading it!!! HAHAHA!!! ;)

The Ladies of Legacy class was SOOOOOOOOOOO good tonight!!!
After class, with the girls I said DUDE!!!
I felt conviction in my heart TONIGHT!!!!
Here I am, thinking I am SOOOO wonderful, and I am, (Hee, hee) but MAN,
I got SOOOO much room for improvement!!! SERIOUSLEY!!! LOL
God ALWAYS knows how to take down our ego, just a notch or too!!!
Isn't it amazing how when we think got it all just right, God shows us a MILLION things we need to change!?!?! It's kinda like that in writing, I mean you can be a GOOD writer, but through instruction by those that know more you can become an even better writer...You can be a GOOD woman, but by instruction from woman that know more you can become an even better woman.
.
*REMEMBER*There is ALWAYS room for improvement AND there is ALWAYS someone that knows more!!! :)

"The fact that I am a woman does not make me a different kind of christian, But the fact that I am a christian does make me a different kind of woman."

— Elisabeth Elliot