Friday, October 2, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


I am totally laughing at this comment someone left for me on my post below, Thank God for Clearance...CHECK IT OUT!!!


Why would you tell people you went to Lane Bryant? That's disgusting because you're big, fat and ugly.


Okaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! What's wrong with shopping at Lane Bryant?! That happens to be where I sometimes shop, WHY should I be ashamed of that?!?! Yes, they sell clothes for BIG girls, which I just happen to be, as you soooooooooo kindly pointed out to me!!! Its kinda funny cause when I was writing the post I actually thought to myself Ya know maybe I SHOULDN'T say that I shop at Lane Bryant cause EVERYONE knows that thats the BIG woman's store...Then I was like wait...I AM BIG and I DO SHOP there and I mean its not like I can really hide my size...


I think your exact words were big, fat AND ugly. Let me clarify one thing for you whoever you are, I may be big, I may be fat, (Although I do prefer fluffy, its such a more enjoyable word to me) but I do not and have never considered myself to be ugly. I am sorry if YOU feel that way, but when I look in the mirror I can't help but see beauty. Not wanting to sound conceited, just truthful! =)


And just in case you were wondering, I am working on losing weight and have been for quite some time. I have struggled with my weight for most of my life but by the help of God I am slowley but surley making changes for the better. I have come a long ways BUT still have a long ways to go. I have very good self esteem, I know that I NEED to work on my weight, however I also already know that I am beautiful. It really doesn't matter what you say, although I do ENJOY compliments, no matter I know what I see when I look in the mirror!!!


Btw-I went to my friend's baby shower tonight and I wore one of my NEW $6.99 shirt's from LANE BRYANT and I got soooooooo many compliments on it...gotta say I kinda like thought I was looking pretty adorable myself...Ooooooooooooooo...wanna see it?!?!?


Like it?!?! ;)