Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Barbie proof!!!

Today, I was riding home with my brother from work and he had a radio talk show on. I think it was Mack and Gatos, or something like that. Anyhow, the topic of the discussion was Barbie dolls!!! LOL Aparently, one of these guys got their two-year-old neice a Barbie doll for her birthday, BUT, his neice's mom wasn't going to let the neice have it cause she didn't like Barbie dolls. She felt like they were bad for her daughter's self image because Barbie's have perfect figures and know flaws, etc... She doesn't want her daughter to grow up to be one of those girls that are so worried about her image she becomes anorexic or something.
.
I am glad that the mother is concerned about this matter...
.
HOWEVER...
.
I just wanna say...
.
THAT I AM PROOF...
.
.

THAT YOU CAN PLAY WITH BARBIE AS A CHILD,

AND NOT GROW UP TO BE ANOREXIC!!! ;]