Monday, September 28, 2009

Thank God for Clearances!!!


I LOVE clearance!!!
I am the kinda girl that goes into the store and heads STRAIGHT to the clearance racks!!!
I TRY not to stray from the stuff that is on sale...
BUT occasionally I start to browse around and see THINGS!
I try to resist but...SIGH!!!
This headband was ONE of those things I just SAW!!!
OMW!!! I gotta have that!!!
I figured it was probabley like $7 or $8 bucks...
WRONG!!!
TRY $14.99!!!
GASP!!!
OMW!!!
NEVER!!!
I decided to just wait!!! *SOB!!!
THEN...I saw this purse and I was like OMW!!!
THAT soooooooooo ADORABLE!!!
I MUST buy it!!!
I figured it was was probabley like $18 bucks...
WRONG!!!
TRY $30!!!
MAN!!! Come on!!!
It's a headband and a purse FROM ICING!!!
What's up with these prices?!?!

Weeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllll

I just HAPPENED to be at the mall again last Saturday...

SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!! AND I walked into Icing and they were having a sale...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The headband was $2 bucks!!!!!!

The purse was $5

Somethings are just WORTH WAITING FOR!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOO

In the end I got $107.oo worth of stuff for $27.00!!!

HOW COOL IS THAT!!!

Plus, I went to Lane Bryant and they were having a MAJOR $6.99 sale on summer clearance

Soooooooooooooo I got $130.00 worth of stuff for $27 bucks!!!

Thats worth shoutin over folks!!!

I LOVE CLEARANCE!!!

YAY!!!

I am telling you guys, JUST wait...IT WILL GO ON SALE!!! LOL