Sunday, September 13, 2009

Classic Mary Camera!!! *SCREAMING!

I JUST got off the phone with my younger brother John and he just called to give me some BREAKING news!!! He is like MARY, I found the PERFECT camera for you! In fact they should just call it The Mary Camera. He says, you know how you just LOVE taking pictures of yourself? I am like, uh, like YEAH!!! Thats like TOTALLY my hobby, (aside from reading, blogging, Emailing, texing and laughing!) HE is like WELL, they now have a camera put out by Samsung that has two screens, one in the front and one in the back...I WAS LIKE OMW!!! I am soooooooooooo SCREAMING right now!!! He is like yeah I thought you would be!!! (He SOOOOOOO knows me!) I was like I HAVE to have that...he is like WELL you better start saving cause its 299.00 I was like Awww man...its gonna be awhile with all the stuff coming up!!! LOL
BUT heeeeeeeey it CLICK HERE for more info!!!



It comes in two delicious colors, grape and blueberry...I can't decide which one but I am leaning towards the blueberry cause I love the way I look in that color...BUT I look good Grape too...but BLUE...I LOVE that color blue!!! Its like HOT!!! (It has other colors but I don't think they are DELICIOUS!;)


Seriousley, aside from takin self-portraits, think about all those group pics that ONE person can't be in it...or when people are on their honeymoon and all the pics they take are by themselves...cause one always has to take the pic...THATS SOOOOOO PATHETIC!!! LOL

Oooooooooooooooooooooo I sooooooooo WANT THIS CAMERA!!! Its like SOOOO ME!!! =)