Thursday, September 17, 2009

Aussie Freeze hairspray...

Okaaaaaaaaaaaay soooooooooo every Apostolic girl knows that this stuff is like SOOOOOOOOOOOOO the greatest stuff ever!!! GOTTA take it with you on EVERY conference!!! BUT I just wanted to let EVERYONE know that NOT only is Aussie Instant Freeze hairspray perfect for freezing your hair in place, it is also Perfect for freezin ROACHES in place!!! BUT make sure its airsol NOT pump!!! UGH!!!! OMW I hate those NASTY THINGS!!! Why oh why o why did GOD make them?!?!? THEY are seriousley EVIL!!! The other day, my sister was leaving for work, and I got up and was talkin with her, ALL OF THE SUDDEN I see one crawl across her shoulder!!!
OMW!!! YES I screamed!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
When I get paid this week I am sooooooooo STOCKING UP!!!