Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just something...

There is just something about Kraft Macoroni and Cheese!!!! WHY do we all love it soooooooooooooo much?!?! A couple of months ago my mom was having us over for dinner and she was like making ALL this good Italian food and I was like Oooooooo mom I havent had mac and cheese in sooooooooo long can you please make some and she was like ok well I'll just make one box for you cause I am makin all this other stuff so we don't really need it. So I was like WELL you might wanna make more cause if you make it everyone is gonna want it!!! So my mom is like okay I'll make to but its just gonna be a waste...WELL what do you think EVERYONE was fighting over?!?! Thats right...the Mac and cheese!!!
.
Then the other day we had a bunch of girls over and we ordered pizza and wings and I was like Oh i'll make a couple of boxes of mac and cheese with it...what do you know...there was leftover pizza, leftover wings but the mac and cheese was GONE!!!
.
Last night we had a swim party and Jestina and I went all out cooking!!! I made chicken and rice soup and chicken salad and Jestina made her fried chicken and Sarah Greenbank made these AWESOME brownies...then as after thought I was like I am gonna make a couple of boxes of mac and cheese FOR THE KIDS!!!! HAHAHA!!! Of course the kids didn't even touch it...BUT all of us girls SURE DID!!!
.
Sigh* there is just something about KRAFT MACORONI AND CHEESE...Mmmmmm!!! :)