Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I got my permit!!!!!!!

I know, I know, most people get their permit when they are 16...well sooooooooo what if I am 10 years behind?!?! LOL ALL that matters is that I got it NOW!!!
.
Before my bday my mom KEPT askin me what I wanted and like I honestly couldn't think of ANYTHING I REALLY wanted...BESIDES a driver's liscense! I knew the only way that would happen is if I actually went to driving school...ABC driving school your basically guaranteed...LOL!!! So she kept askin soooooo finally i was like the ONLY thing I really want is MY DRIVER'S licsense!!! She wasn't exactley thrilled about it...I was even asked if I wanted my liscense or a lap top....Which I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want for my writing BUT I was like NO!!! I am 26!!! Do you know how STUPID I feel when people ask me if I drive and I am like uh, no not yet and they are like oh whatever at first and then they ask, so how old are you? AND I am like uh, 25, and they are like WHAT your 25?!?! AND you don't drive?! WHY?!?! And the honest to goodness truth to that answer is FEAR!!! OMW!!! It's like SOOOO scary!
.
So I got my permit YESTURDAY!!! Passed the test with a 91%!!!! So in church they were taking testimonies and I thanked God that I had passed my permit test and Bro. Davy was like, Mary has set a record in this church gettin her permit at age 25 AND the WHOLE church chorused back, 26!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!
.
My younger brother John is teaching me and he is like SOOOOOOOOOOO good about it!!! He is like soooo calm!!! John is like kinda bossy, I mean seriousley, most of the time I like forget he is even my younger brother cause he is like ALWAYS tellin me what to do! (Or maybe I am just easy to boss around!)LOL Soooooooo anyways, onto my drivin endeavors thus far...
.
When I showed John my permit he handed me the keys and was like lets go. So I am like Okaaaaaaaaaaaay and I like go out to the car and start walkin to the passengers side and he is like, WHERE are you going?! And I am like, ummmmm to the car and he is like, YOUR driving! I was like OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
.
So were at the church and he was like ok why don't we just go around the parking lot a couple times at first. So we are going around and I am like, OMW I am like DRIVING!!! And John is just like all calm, and he is like yeah it should come pretty natural to you and I am like, OH Really?! Like Why?! He is like, uh, cause your 26! I am like OOOOOOO yeah!!!
.
So then we are driving out on the road and I am like picking up speed and John is like, Ok now watch your speed. So I am like lookin at my speedometer and like the next thing I know John is like, uh Mary, your drivin OFF the road! I am like OMW!!!! He is like laughing and he is like WHAT were you doing?!?! I am like, WATCHING my speed!!! He just shoook his head...
.
More driving adventures to come!!! =)