Thursday, August 13, 2009

37 things about me!!!

1. Do you like bleu cheese? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
2. Have you ever smoked? Nope!!!
3. Do you own a gun? Not yet...maybe they'll get me one for Christmas!!! ;) ( I have shot a gun MANY times before...with my pastor present too!)
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? What do you mean WAS?!?! I still love it!!! The bright royal blue kind!!! It is sooooooooooo pretty I want that EXACT color in my weddin! My brother John says he can just see me weddin shoppin, holdin a glass of that kool-aid, tryin to get people to match it!!!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, I just don't go!!! LOL
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love em on the grill!!!
7. Favorite Christmas story? uh, like the one about JESUS!!!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? COFFEE all the way baby!!! AND don't forget the sugar free creamer...gotta make it white!!! Second would be MOUNTAIN DEW!!!
9. Can you do pushups? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Don't wear any...not even watches!!! :) LOL but...I DO wear headbands and flowers!!!?
11. Favorite hobby? Uh, writing!!! I don't know if you all had noticed that or not...
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No, but I am kinda absent minded!!! Like sometimes its REALLY bad!!!
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Sometimes I wear fake ones just cause I like the way I look BUT I can't keep them on my face for more than an hour!!! I am the same way about chapstick...it just drives me CRAZY and I wipe it off after two minutes!!!
14. Middle name? Frances
15. What are you thinking at this exact moment? Tryin to figure out WHAT I am thinkin about...
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, coffee
17. Current worry? Cast all your cares upon Him...for he careth...
18. Current hate right now? Hmmmm...
19. Favorite place to be? Church!!!
20. How did you bring in the new year? I like can't remember!!! That was kinda a while ago!!!
21. Where would you like to go? Hawaii...AND I AM!!!!!! Wooooooooohooooooo!!!
22. Name three people who will complete this. Umm, Jac, Liz, Sheree...MAYBE!!!
23. Do you own slippers? Nope-I just wear flip-flops 24/7!!! (Well NOT when I am sleepin! ;)
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Lime green!!!
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Idk but I really want some!!! I heard they are hard to keep on your bed though and you slide off...like some little girl slid off her bunk bed!!!
26. Can you whistle? NO!!! I HAVE always wanted to but could never figure it out!!!
27. Where are you now? The other living room...the one that has the computer in it!!!
28. Would you be a pirate? Only if I could wear HOT pink and look TOTALLY cute!!!
29.
What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever I FEEL like singing!! I mean it's not as if I have a SPECIAL singing in the shower song!!! LOL
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Well I just really think Mary is an adorable name...sometimes when you know a person it just makes that name EVEN more special...u know!!! =) I also like Esther and Ruth-especially the meaning of Ruth that I found in my woman's study bible!!!
31. Favorite boy's name? Ummmm...hmmmm...IDK...people keep ruinin them by me meeting them...HAHA!!! But I kinda like the name Caleb!!!
32. What's in your pocket right now? I don't have any!!!
33. Last person that made you laugh? My brothers teasin me!!! They are such RETARDS!!! =)
34. What vehicle do you drive? Whatever they let me get behind!!! :D
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Ummm...like I broke my toe once and HAD to hav surgery on it!!! GHETTO!!!
36. Do you love where you live? YES!!! PHOENIX rocks, this is where my family is, my friends and my church...where else would I wanna live?!?! PLUS, I absolutley LOVE being an Arizona Hottie!!! I am just waiting till CA falls in so we can get our ocean!!! ;P
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? None here!!! Woooooohooooo!!!!

.
Now, YOU, copy/paste AND poste yours!!! =)