Monday, June 15, 2009

Princess!!!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I took a "What kinda princess are you test" and came out as a Diva Princess!!! LOL This soooooooooo describes me!!! Okaaaaaaaay sooooo I changed some of it to fit me better!!!
You love the spotlight, the limelight and every light in between!!!
---->Oh yeah, So totally true!
Everyone wants to be around you
and you know it and milk it for all it’s worth----> Uh, yeah I kinda do!!!
You don’t need to read fashion magazines
---->cause I make fashion happen. And makeup?----> Sooooo don't need it! When you choose clothes and decoarations you think the brighter, the better!----> Make it stand out and it better be HOT!!!You’re the life of the party--->You know it!!! Everyone loves you!!! ----> Don't deny it, you know it's true!!! ;)
.
This was was my favorite question the quiz asked!!! LOL

If you had a tiara, it would be: (I pick #2!)

1. Stuffed in a closet with tons of other things you’ve lost interest in.

**2. Gone … you lost it during a crazy night out last week. * <----- (A hyper moment for sure!)

3. Filled with rubies, diamonds and emeralds and locked in a lighted display case for all to see.

4. A traditional diamond encrusted headpiece worthy of royal ceremonies.

So where would your tiara be?!?!
.
Ooooooooo You should see the Tiara my sister got me for my birthday next month!!! It is sooooooooo bling-blingin!!! (Yes, that is your first reminder that my birthday is coming up!!!)

P.S. What IS a DIVA?!?!?!