Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I WON!!!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!! I won, I won, I won!!!
LOL Okaaaaaaaay so I entered my OWN contest and all the competitors was me...LOL BUT I WON!!!
.
Soooooooooo I was doing a voting of everyone's favorite story that I have written on my other blog and The Little Messenger WON!!! Little Messenger got 8 votes and the runner up was Tears if you want to read the story that "won"just click on the pic with the envelope. Its a really fun story about Love and Friendship!!! It especially an all time favorite with GIRLS!!! LOL if you have ever liked someone you can relate!!! My pastor LOVES this story!!! ;)
.
ps FEEL free to send your congrats AND if you ever wanna win a contest just make sure your the only one that enters!!! :)

PpS. If I won for this story does that mean I lost with the other stories too?!?! lololol!!!