Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Where did she hear that?!?!

Sooooo last week I was in the van with my neice Marry Joe and we were talkin about "boys"! (Yeah, I talk to my neice about boys! LOL) and so she had liked this one African boy that we bring to church and so I was teasin her about him. So she looks at me and she whispers another boys name really quickly and I was like WHAT?!?! You like him?! And then she whispers something else really quickley all embarrassed like and I was like WHAT did you JUST say?!?! sOOOOOOOO she says it again and sure enough I had heard her right!!! She says, "Fooday has the HOTTEST eyes in the WHOLE world!!!" I was like WHAT?!?! I was laughing SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard and I was like OMW that is soooooo funny cause this boy really does have like the prettiest big brown eyes, framed with LONG lashes!!! But I was like thinking to myself MAN where did she get that from? How did she think to say he HAS the HOTTEST eyes in the whole world!!! She wouldn't just come up with that terminology on her own, she HAD to have heard someone else talk about guys like that before...and someone that she is with like quite a bit...BUT the only person I could think of was like me...OOOPS!!! LOLOLOL Yup, thats right...ME!!! Awwwwwwwww!!!!! ;)