Monday, May 18, 2009

Like Mary....

Sooooooooooo Wednesday night after church we drop all the kids off at their apartments and I decided to go in with Esther and visit with her family for a few moments. So I go in give out hugs to everyone, sit there with them and am talking to them. After a little while I gotta leave so I get up to give out another round of hugs. When I go to hug Esther's one Aunt who is around my age, she holds her belly and Says, Mary, I am having a baby!!! I am like, What? For reals? She like holds her stomach laughin and is like yeah!!! I am like Nuh uh!!! Then she laughs and says no, I am just getting fat like you Mary!!! And she says it like ALL happy and excited!!! I am like OMW!!! LOL Cause I had noticed that they were all getting little stomachs and when they from Africa there were like SOOOOOOOOOO thin!!! I mean Esther's mom was like seriousley thinner than Esther. So I was telling my mom and she was like well to them being fat is like a sign that life is good now, they didn't have to option to be fat in Africa!!! But yeah I just thought I was sooooooooooooo funny!!! "I am getting FAT like you Mary!" HAHAHA!!! AND HERE I am trying to get THIN like them!!! Go figure!!!