Friday, February 25, 2011

Moment of enlightment...

Have you like ever seen that good-lookin man that you just KNOW is the one for you? He comes walking into church and you just know that God has answered all your prayers. It was soooooooo WORTH THE WAIT. In your head you immediatley begin making wedding plans. You start humming the wedding march, your just about ready to take off running the aisles when SHE walks in...THE WIFE and 3.5 kids!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Your heart is crushed and your dreams are shattered in a million little peices. ( Along with ALL the other single girls at your church;)

I'm like MAN, I'm just ONE wife and ...
a few kids too late!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! This is soooooooo the story of my life!!! Its happened to me soooooo many  times. So just recently, when it happened AGAIN, I decided to ask God about it... I said... "God, Why are all the good looking, cute, hot, handsome men my age married?!?! (God was just kinda SILENT) Hmmmmmmm...
I pondered this thought for several days before I was enlightened with and answer... (Are you ready for this?!) THE REASON THEY ARE ALL MARRIED IS BECAUSE ...
They're GOODLOOKING!!!!
Thats WHY!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Oooooooooooo I do have brilliant thoughts!!! ;)
P.S. I'm NOT sayin that all you single guys AREN'T goodlooking!!! Just wanna clarify that!!! ;)  ;) ;)