Thursday, April 23, 2009

I LOOOOOOOOOVE this song!!!!


The more I seek You

The more I seek You
The more I find You
The more I find You

The more I love You

I wanna sit at your feet,
drink from the cup in Your hand
Lay back against You and breathe,
feel your heartbeat

This love is so deep,
its more that I can stand
I melt in Your peace,
its overwhelming

*Its sooooooo beautiful. Think about the words. Wow!!! Can you imagine being that close to God, that you could literally feel His heart beat?!?! Since hearing this song getting that close to God has become and aspiration of mine. And its soooooo true, the more I seek him, the more I find him and the more I find him, the more I love him!!!
(If you wanna hear this song you can go to my playlist on Maryfranceswriting.blogspot.com. It's the second song)