Thursday, March 5, 2009

Praising God...

Last night in bible class, I was teaching my girls about getting the Holy Ghost. I was telling them about how after you repent you just need to start worshipping God. I asked if they understood what worshipping was and I could tell by their blank stares that they didn't have a clue!!! So I thought HMMMMM...How am I gonna get through to them what it is, then it hit me how I could explain it to them and in a way that EVERY girl(and person) can understand. I said worshipping God is like giving God compliments. Like when someone says they like your shirt or you have pretty eyes or you did a good job on your project. Well, I said that worshipping God is the same way. You just give God compliments, like, God you are so good. Thank you for taking care of me. Your sooooo wonderful. Your and awesome God. Your sooooo beautiful and your love amazes me. Thank you for your forgivness. And it was cool because I think they really understood it and God just gave me that thought like right on the spot. I think He must of known that it was something I could relate with as well...
"Cause I LOVE compliments!!!" ;)