Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Why I am not married!!! ;)

Why aren't you married yet?!?! For those of us that are single this is a question that is asked QUITE often!!! :) While I don't feel angered or annoyed by the question, I do feel a little akward. I mean what am I supposed to say? The HONEST truth is that I don't know why I am single, cause as far as I see it, I am QUITE the catch! ;)
.
So on Friday night at our Valentine banquet, I discovered why I am single. I was sitting there with my younger brother John, listening to Bro. Wilson speak on love. IT is soooo sweet as he shares with us how he fell in love with his wife and how still today he loves her sooooo much! Then he starts talking about the love of God. He says he can't imagine and doesn't even want to think about it, but, explains how in heaven there will be no marriages or need for them because we will be filled with soooo much of the love of God! At this point my brother leans over and nudges me...
.
"THATS why your not married Mary!!!" I was like, huh? Huh? Say what now?!?! He laughs and says, "THATS why your not married!!! GOD IS PREPARING YOU FOR HEAVEN!!!!" HAHAHA!!! I LOVE IT!!!
.
So why aren't you married?!?! ;) I would love to hear your FUN reasons!!! (No sob stories...PLEASE!!!) Even if your married feel free to leave a reason!!!