Thursday, January 15, 2009

Esther!!!


My little girl has been coming to church!!!!!!!! I can't even begin to describe the joy I felt tonight when Esther and I were at the alter. Her face buried in her lap, my arms wrapped around her, our fingers intertwined, I felt her beginning to sob as her spirit finally began to break in the presense of God!!! No, she didn't pray back through to the Holy Ghost but a spirtit of brokeness is the first step! Tonight was truley and answer to my prayers. All I could think about at Conqueror's Conference was that this year Esther was NOT with me. When I would go down to the alter I kept remembering the year before, Esther and I at the alter sobbing and clinging to each other as we prayed. I kept praying and praying and praying for Esther and I know God has heard my prayers and bottled my tears! She is coming again tomorrow night!!! PLEASE PRAY!!! God is a prayer answering God!!!

Our story...
http://maryfranceswriting.blogspot.com/2008/11/tears.html