Thursday, December 11, 2008

Redneck Gingerbread House!!!

I went with my friend Jacqui to her kids Christmas party at her work. The Westin Kierland Resort. It was really cool because the tables center pieces was different gingerbread houses that different departments in the resort had made for an employee contest. There was some pretty impressive work done for the houses. There was was beautiful mansion like houses and castles and cute little cottages. People were really creative and did a really good job. Then in the middle of it all was this house---a MOBILE HOME!!! I just died laughing when I saw it and started snapping pics. My brothers LOVE this kinda stuff!!! Yes, that is even a little car up on gum-drop bricks!!! LOL In my personal-not-so-humble-opinion- I think this house should have won!!!