Thursday, December 4, 2008

Look at Obama!!! Read ALL the way through!

"Awww! I don't care who you voted for, anyone with a heart must admit that this picture is criminally cute:"

I found this picture on another blogger's website and the above statment with it. I have to say that I totally agree with her! Look at our new president reaching out too all those adorable little kids!!! It really is a sweet picture, YOU ALL have to admit that!!! I for one would like to stand up and give him an aplause for taking the time to shake hands with "The Little People!!!"
*
I just wonder if this picture was taken before or after he said a baby was a punishment?!?!

Hmmm...what do you all think?

"I've got two daughters, 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby." ( Barack Hussein Obama Newly elected U.S. President)

Too bad there are some "Little People" that will never have the chance to shake his hand-because they are a "punishment."
I believe that ONLY God the creator is the determinor of when life should begin or end. If you believe the same PASS IT ON!!!-Started by Mary Frances Ginty-