Tuesday, December 16, 2008

After 20 years-NEW family pic!!!! ;)


WOW!!!! It's been at least 20 years since we last had a family picture taken. I am not sure how old I am in this pic but I am thinking about 4 or 5 years old!!! My brother John was like MARY why are you wearing boy sneakers with a foo-foo dress?!?! LOL I am like I have NO idea, but I am thinking I probably didn't have any church shoes and got stuck wearing Joe's hand-me-downs!!! John is like okay but still, why didn't you just wear socks for the pic? I am like dude I DON'T know!!! Ask mom!!! SHE is the one that dressed me!!!  Mom's dress also has a stain on it!!! Dad doesn't have any grays. Theresa is INCREDIBLEY dark from playing outside ALL the time. Joe isn't smiling and I am like playing with a string on my dress!!!! HAHAHA! Awww....I love it!!!!


Here we are NOW!!! No the pics not perfect...check out my dad's shirt!!! (Kinda wrinkled, but not bad for just being taken out of his suitcase after almost two years) Our family has grown slightly!!! Joe has gotten married!!!(Notice he is actually kinda smiling) So we have Jewel now. Theresa has two foster kids, Joe and Marry Joe. AND the biggie is John AND Abe were BORN!!! WOOHOO!!! LOL  Ooooo Man!!! I love my family!!! =)